- Hardback kraft paper journal with design on the front
-The choice of acrylic or watercolor design. Acrylic designs include a base color and design, watercolor designs have a kraft paper background
-5 3/4" x 8 1/4" x 9/16"
-150 lined pages, with tiny floral designs at the top of each page
-Satin ribbon page marker
-A page in the front for a place with a name, date started, and a word to describe yourself in the beginning
-A page in the back after finishing has a "to be continued" page, with a place for a word to describe yourself at the end, and the date finished
-Each journal is sealed to ensure no chipping
HOW TO ORDER
1. Choose which kind of paint you would like on the dropdown menu between acrylic and watercolor
2. Include which base color you would like on the whole journal, if acrylic. Examples would be "olive green," "blush pink," "white," etc.
3. Include the details on what you want the design to look like in as much detail as possible in the "design description" box! This needs to include what kind of design (floral, scenery, etc.), what colors, or other design elements as well. If you want it to be exactly like the inspiration photo attached, say that in this description box. Keep in mind, the base color will cover the entire journal, and the design will just be on the front.
4. Include wording and wording color in the description box. Wording can be 6 words or less, and you can choose between black, gold, or white for wording color. The default color, if not listed otherwise, will be white!
5. Attach the inspiration photo you want me to base your product off of in the "choose file" section. This could be any designs I have done before on my Instagram @gentlybound, or it could be a new design, but keep in mind that I CAN NOT copy another artists work. Only one photo can be attached.
Keep in mind, I can not start on your order until I have all of the information for personalization, and it HAS to be attached here when placing the order. Do not send me any personalization requests to Instagram or after placing the order, since those requests will get lost.
Also keep in mind that since this is a handpainted item, there is always a chance of paint getting on the inside cover or pages.
The normal turnaround time from the purchase date is 2 to 3 weeks until ship date. This is just an estimate, depending on how much artwork needs to be done. If you need a journal sooner than this, PLEASE message me beforehand and we can try to work something out!